Forum de l'ASSGV (Club de Foot)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum de l'ASSGV (Club de Foot)

Ce forum permet de laisser les divers commentaires concernant le club de foot de Saint Germain l'Herm-Le Vernet la Varenne

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

COUPE

2 participants
AuteurMessage
lolo1
habitué
habitué

COUPE Empty
MessageSujet: COUPE   COUPE EmptyVen 7 Mar - 9:54

SLT A TOUS LE 23 MARS MATCH CONTRE ST BEAUZIRE 3 QUI SONT EN 3ME DIVISION.LE MATCH SE JOUE CHEZ NOUS. A +
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
nirvana
habitué
habitué

COUPE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: COUPE   COUPE EmptyVen 24 Déc - 5:03

Ricky Ponting confident of playing in Melbourne Test

Fourth Ashes Test: Australia v England
Venue: Melbourne Dates: 26-30 December Start time: 2330 GMT on 25 December
Coverage: Listen live on Test Match Special on BBC 5 live sports extra, Radio 4 LW & online; highlights (UK only) and day's review on the TMS podcast; live text commentary on BBC Sport website; live on Sky Sports 1; highlights on ITV4

Click to play
Click to play
Melbourne prepares for Boxing Day showdown

Australia captain Ricky Ponting says his chances of playing in the fourth Ashes Test against England on Boxing Day in Melbourne are "very high".
Ponting fractured a finger when parrying a catch during Australia's 267-run third Test win at Perth.
But the 36-year-old has taken part in a light fielding session and intends to bat in the nets on Friday.
"If there is ever a Test you want to play it's Boxing Day in Melbourne," Ponting told The Australian.
Writing in his column, Ponting added: "I'm confident I'll be there playing in front of what we all hope will be a world-record crowd of 91,000 or more at the MCG, because it doesn't get much bigger than this.
"The prognosis has been positive. I will bat today and Christmas Day in the nets and see how it pulls up, but I will be very surprised if I'm not out in the middle tossing the coin with [England captain] Andrew Strauss come Boxing Day."
Ponting has an impressive record at the MCG, with a Test average of 62. However, he has only scored 58 runs against England from three innings at the ground.
He has also had a torrid series to date with the bat and averages only slightly over 16.
"I haven't been in the middle long enough to know whether I'm in or out of form," said the 36-year-old, who has scored just 22 runs in four innings since the first Test.
"Sometimes you just feel like you are stuck in a trough and can't get out - and it has been a bit like that for me.
"But I am going to keep doing the things I have always done, and it will turn."
Wicketkeeper Brad Haddin spoke of the captain's importance to the team ahead of what could prove to be a crucial fourth Test with the series tied 1-1.
"The signs are all good at this stage. It's very important that he plays," he said.

Click to play
Click to play
Vaughan rips into Aussie top order

Ponting is not alone in struggling with the bat, as vice-captain Michael Clarke averages only 23 in the series, but Ponting believes they can both hit form in Melbourne.
"As team leaders Michael Clarke and I know our performances have to improve," he added.
"I actually look at our lack of runs as a positive going forward. We just can't keep performing this badly.
"If you watch us train it would appear that nothing is amiss. It's not as if we're struggling. Far from it. I feel good and Michael looks as good as he ever has."
Concurring, Haddin added: "Obviously those guys are class players. Their records prove that.

Tom Fordyce Blog
No matter what the situation is when he comes to the crease, throw Swann on and see how he copes with it
Michael Vaughan on how to dismiss Australia's Mike Hussey
"One thing class players like is playing on the big stage, and it doesn't get any bigger than Boxing Day."
After their success in Perth, Australia have also been buoyed by the uncertainty in the opposition ranks, with England fast bowlers James Anderson and Steven Finn both reportedly feeling stiff after their Waca exertions.
"We've got a really good feeling about our group, and there are whispers about some of their bowlers being sore - Anderson and Finn and all that stuff - so the shoe's on the other foot at this moment," said Ponting.
"They're thinking harder about the make-up of their team, which is different from after Adelaide."
Australia called up uncapped Pakistan-born New South Wales batsman Usman Khawaja, 24, as cover.
The national selection panel chairman Andrew Hilditch explained: "Through an abundance of caution we have named Khawaja on standby."
The left-handed batsman has been the outstanding player in this season's Sheffield Shield, leading the run-scoring charts with 598 at an average of 74.75.

Pakistan-born Khawaja would be the first Muslim to play for Australia
However, the attacking batsman, who moved to Australia as a young boy, said he was not expecting a call-up to play at the MCG.
"The boys had a great win in Perth and I am just happy to be doing the job for NSW," he commented.
Australia levelled the best-of-five match Test series at 1-1 with the victory in Perth last week, although England remain in the box seat, needing only to draw the series to retain the Ashes.
The fourth Test starts at 2330 GMT on Christmas Day with the final match following at Sydney in the first week of the new year.
England (from): AJ Strauss (captain), AN Cook, IJL Trott, KP Pietersen, PD Collingwood, IR Bell, MJ Prior (wkt), GP Swann, TT Bresnan, CT Tremlett, JM Anderson, A Shahzad, ST Finn.
Australia (from): RT Ponting (captain), PJ Hughes, SR Watson, MJ Clarke, MEK Hussey, SPD Smith, BJ Haddin (wkt), MG Johnson, RJ Harris, BW Hilfenhaus, PM Siddle, MA Beer, UT Khawaja.
Umpires: A Dar (Pkn) and T Hill (NZ)
Third umpire: M Erasmus (SA)
Match referee: R Madugalle (SL)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
bingo reviews
bingosajter
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

COUPE
Page 1 sur 1